SAFETY MANAGEMENT IN TRANSPORT
- socio-economic and scientific-research problems,
- safety education in transport,
- ssafety strategies in transport,
- a systemic approach to safety management in transport.
RISK MANAGEMENT IN TRANSPORT
- research methods used in risk management and risk analysis,
- current state of risk management in transport,
- methods of integrated risk management in transport.
EMERGENCY SITUATIONS IN TRANSPORT
- preventing crisis situations,
- preparation for crisis situations,
- procedures for dealing with crises,
- extraordinary states in transport.
CONSTRUCTION OPERATION AND DIAGNOSTICS OF TRANSPORT MEANS
- construction and testing of means of transport,
- combined transport vehicles,
- use and maintenance of means of transport,
- modelling the movement of means of transport,
- certification and approval of means of transport.
POLITICAL, ECONOMIC AND LEGAL ASPECTS OF SAFETY IN TRANSPORT
- transport policy as a result of tenders of political and business elites,
- vision of the development of the sector in the speeches of politicians and programs of political parties,
- security in international, European and national law,
- legal conditions for the security of airports, stations and other public utilities,
- safety and economic activity.
DIDACTICS AND EDUCATION FOR TRANSPORT
- preparation and level of knowledge of the teaching staff (instructors, teachers, lecturers) of the transport sector
- challenges in educating future personnel for the needs of transport sectors,
- adequacy of teaching methods and means as well as training programs to industry requirements
UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLE SYSTEMS (UAVSs)
- use of UAVSs in the public and private sectors,
- international projects and cooperation perspectives, financing research on UAVSs,
- Polish and foreign experience in the construction and use of UAVSs
- legal aspects of the use of UAVSs in transport